Gold Coast, Queensland
100% full Not resolved

OMG why did I not see this website yesterday before I ordered my Sister flowers for her birthday that did not arrive on her day.They arrived 7am this morning and look like a $10 bunch of half dead flowers from the servo.

Related: Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex are rude and deliver dead flowers

I am threatening to go to A Current Affair unless they give me a refund. So annoyed and angry would never use them again and would never refer them but will make sure I tell everyone NOT to use them.

They were not worth $80 and the vase is red when I ordered a Clear Vase.Not even put in the vase nicely by a qualified florist.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Mothers Day Designer Collection Arrangement.

I liked: Disappointing and annoyed.

I didn't like: Terrible service, Bad communication, Waste of money.

1.6
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bloomex Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.