1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

OMG why did I not see this website yesterday before I ordered my Sister flowers for her birthday that did not arrive on her day.They arrived 7am this morning and look like a $10 bunch of half dead flowers from the servo.

I am threatening to go to A Current Affair unless they give me a refund. So annoyed and angry would never use them again and would never refer them but will make sure I tell everyone NOT to use them.

They were not worth $80 and the vase is red when I ordered a Clear Vase.Not even put in the vase nicely by a qualified florist.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with disappointing and annoyed and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bloomex flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Bloomex Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bloomex flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bloomex Flowers.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments