Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex are rude and deliver dead flowers
After calling on chasing up a delivery that wasn't delivered on time.Live chat lied about delivery time, I was verbally abused by the female manager and then hung up on.
Flowers came from Sydney and I am in Melbourne. Sure enough they rocked up dead, wasnt supersized as paid for and came with a horrible bright red vase. It was for a colleagues birthday and I have never been more embarrassed. They went straight in the bin.
They still will not refund so I have complained to the ACCC. These people need to be shut down. They are rip off's and refuse to refund. They offered a replacement bunch.
Why would I want more dead flowers?I just want my money back!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a floral display on Tuesday 3rd August @ 9.29am, website promised same day delivery of all orders placed before 1pm, I emailed the company to reiterate delivered must..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "Hi I ordered a winter coat about a month ago and it hadn't showed up in the mail. I have tried emailing them with no response even after a week...."
- "I bought a bag form Bowie Accessories in Melbourne Australia $112. When it arrived it looked completely different form the pictures on the website Instead of being a stiff light..."
- " There has been a fraud case of delivering BRICKS instead of Sony Alpha A58Y 20.1MP Digital SLR Camera.The delivery was delayed by 1 day with respect to the original..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."