After calling on chasing up a delivery that wasn't delivered on time.Live chat lied about delivery time, I was verbally abused by the female manager and then hung up on.

Flowers came from Sydney and I am in Melbourne. Sure enough they rocked up dead, wasnt supersized as paid for and came with a horrible bright red vase. It was for a colleagues birthday and I have never been more embarrassed. They went straight in the bin.

They still will not refund so I have complained to the ACCC. These people need to be shut down. They are rip off's and refuse to refund. They offered a replacement bunch.

Why would I want more dead flowers?I just want my money back!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failed delivery and rudness and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of bloomex flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Bloomex Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bloomex flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bloomex Flowers.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments