Melbourne, Victoria

After calling on chasing up a delivery that wasn't delivered on time.Live chat lied about delivery time, I was verbally abused by the female manager and then hung up on.

Flowers came from Sydney and I am in Melbourne. Sure enough they rocked up dead, wasnt supersized as paid for and came with a horrible bright red vase. It was for a colleagues birthday and I have never been more embarrassed. They went straight in the bin.

They still will not refund so I have complained to the ACCC. These people need to be shut down. They are rip off's and refuse to refund. They offered a replacement bunch.

Why would I want more dead flowers?I just want my money back!

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: All of the above.

I didn't like: Failed delivery and rudness, Bad customer service, Dead flowers, Not as described.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bloomex Flowers - Use Less Company Bloomex Flowers "I ordered a floral display on Tuesday 3rd August @ 9.29am, website promised same day delivery of all orders placed before 1pm, I emailed the company to reiterate delivered must..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - YOU JUST DON'T GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Bloomex Flowers "I placed an order for a delivery of Designers Collection III flowers for my mother (Mother's Day), delivery 13th May 2017. I specifically requested and paid for delivery on the..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Wilted flowers, big money Bloomex Flowers "Wilted flowers, big money...My daughter ordered flowers for me for Mother's Day..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Review about Bloomex Valentines Day Flowers from Toronto, Ontario Bloomex Flowers "I received flowers on Valentines Day 2016 from bloomex. this was the second time that I received a delivery from bloomex flowers. Last time flowers were kind of beat up..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more