Melbourne, Victoria

After calling on chasing up a delivery that wasn't delivered on time.Live chat lied about delivery time, I was verbally abused by the female manager and then hung up on.

Related: Bloomex Flowers - Waste of money - poor quality and service!

Flowers came from Sydney and I am in Melbourne. Sure enough they rocked up dead, wasnt supersized as paid for and came with a horrible bright red vase. It was for a colleagues birthday and I have never been more embarrassed. They went straight in the bin.

They still will not refund so I have complained to the ACCC. These people need to be shut down. They are rip off's and refuse to refund. They offered a replacement bunch.

Why would I want more dead flowers?I just want my money back!

I didn't like: Failed delivery and rudness, Bad customer service, Dead flowers, Not as described.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bloomex Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bloomex Flowers Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet Review Bloomex Flowers "Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day. I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II". Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Grand Opening Event - Bloomex HUGE dissapointment Bloomex Flowers "I had order a beautiful basket for our client's grand opening of their new building. We order a basket and received flower in a base, it was also up upgraded..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Another Pissed Off Customer - Gold Coast QLD AUS Bloomex Flowers "OMG why did I not see this website yesterday before I ordered my Sister flowers for her birthday that did not arrive on her day. They arrived 7am this..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Extremely Un-Fresh Flowers - Painful Customer Service Bloomex Flowers "My partner was extremely shocked when she received the flowers. She though somebody sent her a death wish. The flowers were dying and squished together. This was just the start..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Dhgate - Good Experience Dhgate "Few companies are synonymous with customer service, but DHgate is one of them. The DHgate store with 24/7 live chat is the example of excellent customer service, it serves as..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more