DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM BLOOMEX!it is a complete rip off!!!
I ordered what was supposed to be a beautiful bouquet of lavender flowers in a vase and what I received was 3 dead red roses and 2 dead white roses with some other *** mixed in. The leaves were all brown and torn! I am absolutely livid and cannot believe how unresponsive they are to my complaint!! My sister had the same experience!
I should have listened to her!Lesson learned!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered 3 bouquets going to 3 different people over $160.00. One person send me a picture of their flowers going to Arroyo Grande, CA. It was..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I ordered this and recieved this !!!..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Bought our holiday trailer in August 2013. By May 2014 the slide cracked. Dealership took 7tries over 15months to fix it properly. 35days after fix.. Tub is cracked from dealership..."
- "I bought a new 2016 Chevy Malibu which was to include 3 months of WiFi. When I checked the app on my phone it showed that I had 3 gb...."