Turnaround Time

DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM BLOOMEX!it is a complete rip off!!!

I ordered what was supposed to be a beautiful bouquet of lavender flowers in a vase and what I received was 3 dead red roses and 2 dead white roses with some other *** mixed in. The leaves were all brown and torn! I am absolutely livid and cannot believe how unresponsive they are to my complaint!! My sister had the same experience!

I should have listened to her!Lesson learned!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bloomex Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bloomex Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Bloomex Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Bloomex Flowers - SHABBIEST BOUQUET OF FLOWERS EVER FROM BLOOMEX AUSTRALIA! Bloomex Flowers "This is the shabbiest bouquet of flowers (from Bloomex Australia) I have ever seen and can't help but feel that this is a scam and someone is getting rich on..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - YOU JUST DON'T GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Bloomex Flowers "I placed an order for a delivery of Designers Collection III flowers for my mother (Mother's Day), delivery 13th May 2017. I specifically requested and paid for delivery on the..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Terrible flowers, terrible service Bloomex Flowers "I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada. I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink'..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Worst flowers & disgusting customer service! Bloomex Flowers "It arrived upside down in the box, flowers scattered all over the bottom of the box & most of them half dead! The arrangement was smaller, than the deluxe one..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more