Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers from this garbage company for my sister in laws birthday.Not only do you pay 14.99 for delivery for a specified time 12-5 and they do not even get there I get an email from them after numerous calls with there horrible customer service representatives.

Very unprofessional stating that it's busy time and they can deliver it 3 days after. What a load of *** this is . Offering me 20 credit towards another purchase no thank you never order from this company . To top it off the flowers came in two seperate bundles so the birthday girl had to put them together and what I got was not what I paid for a deluxe package and its bottom of the barrel flowers.

How is this company still in business is beyond me . I am furious I should have done research because from what I'm seeing this is a going trend with them . For any Bloomex employee or management reading this you should be ashamed to work for such a shady company.

You ruin people's special occasions we care Bloomex right more like once we have your money we will provide you with horrible customer service, not deliver flowers on time and provide the ugliest flower arrangements oh and put the bouquet together yourself as well.Your company is a joke !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of bloomex flowers customer care. Bloomex Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bloomex flowers customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bloomex Flowers.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments