Manufacturer: Bloomex Flowers Category: Bouquets Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I just wanted to send out a little piece of advice I have had the great pleasure of learning this Mothers Day. DO NOT under any circumstance send flowers in Canada via Bloomex.ca or 1-800-flowers.ca (same company). I didn't research them until too late, but they are absolute scam artists, and have been for years. After researching the company, I have learned they are notorious for sending dead flowers, wrong flowers, late flowers, no flowers etc.

Anonymous Worst online flower store in Canada, bad service, late delivery, high price for low-quality products, if you need flowers DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Anonymous I sent my dad's wife the 24 stem designer's choice from the Vancouver location and had no problems. She was extremely happy with what was sent.

Bloomex Flowers Mothers Day Designers Collection 1 Bouquet Review

I ordered flowers for my moms birthday. I picked out a nice mixed boquet. She received roses which isnt what i ordered. My mom doesnt like roses as they die to fast. Tried calling the number but unable to call as the number does not work. Very dissapointed.