I just wanted to send out a little piece of advice I have had the great pleasure of learning this Mothers Day. DO NOT under any circumstance send flowers in Canada via Bloomex.ca or 1-800-flowers.ca (same company). I didn't research them until too late, but they are absolute scam artists, and have been for years. After researching the company, I have learned they are notorious for sending dead flowers, wrong flowers, late flowers, no flowers etc. If you want to send flowers, call a local florist and DO NOT order online! Here is a pic of what was ordered and what was received.
The fine print on their site states "Bouquet includes Designers Collection of a beautiful mix of at least 12 stems of assorted flowers or a single type of flower, like Roses.
* Note: Actual bouquet will vary from photo."
Varying definition is "it may be slightly different" - this bouquet was completely different. Seriously, to send out a bunch of daisies is absolutely garbage. Daisies wouldn't even amount to the money spent on the bouquet.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Designers Collection
- Bloomex Flowers Mothers Day Designers Collection 1 Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "Fraserway RV sales and manager were deceptive about a truck camper condition and about having torklift tie downs for my truck costing me thousands of dollars and personal hardship and..."
- "This is a scam company. I.am sure they r all the same company. Poor quality. Fake tracking # no customer service. Google the sites and read reviews. Please pass..."
- "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."