Sechelt, British Columbia
1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I just wanted to send out a little piece of advice I have had the great pleasure of learning this Mothers Day. DO NOT under any circumstance send flowers in Canada via Bloomex.ca or 1-800-flowers.ca (same company). I didn't research them until too late, but they are absolute scam artists, and have been for years. After researching the company, I have learned they are notorious for sending dead flowers, wrong flowers, late flowers, no flowers etc. If you want to send flowers, call a local florist and DO NOT order online! Here is a pic of what was ordered and what was received.

The fine print on their site states "Bouquet includes Designers Collection of a beautiful mix of at least 12 stems of assorted flowers or a single type of flower, like Roses.

* Note: Actual bouquet will vary from photo."

Varying definition is "it may be slightly different" - this bouquet was completely different. Seriously, to send out a bunch of daisies is absolutely garbage. Daisies wouldn't even amount to the money spent on the bouquet.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Mothers Day Designers Collection 1 Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1181936

Worst online flower store in Canada, bad service, late delivery, high price for low-quality products, if you need flowers DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

I sent my dad's wife the 24 stem designer's choice from the Vancouver location and had no problems. She was extremely happy with what was sent.