Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day.I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II".

Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh and were wilted and dying. The card was blank and on the front had "Best Wishes". I clearly stated what I wanted on the card.

It was on my Invoice. I called customer services and the guys response was "they look fine to me" and also made a comparison saying "have you ever seen a McDonald's commercial, the Big Macs never look the same". I was disgusted by his attitude. He would not listen to me and then hung up in my face.

I spoke to another lady who was just as bad and said all I needed to do was cut the stems and put them in water. I told her that's exactly what I did and they look dead, it's only been two day. My photos speak a thousand words. I asked for a refund and they refused.

They offered to resend or give me store credit. I want nothing to do with the company and want my money back.

There happy to take your hard earned cash and once you need help they blow you off.DONT NOT PURCHASE FROM BLOOMEX.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments