Vancouver, British Columbia

Bloomex royally screwed up on Mother's Day.Not providing what I ordered for my Grandma, delivered to the wrong address and not delivering to my Stepmother at all.

Related: Bloomex Flowers - Do not buy flowers from Bloomex.com.au

We (my twin sister and I) contacted CTV and they covered a story about them! Do not order from them ever. They completely ruined a holiday. If you want to hear more look at "Bloomex Sucks" on fb.

As well, they are notorious for getting rid of negative reviews and complaints.I contacted my bank for a charge back and they informed me they have never received so many consumer complaints against one company as they have with Bloomex.

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bloomex Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bloomex Flowers - SHABBIEST BOUQUET OF FLOWERS EVER FROM BLOOMEX AUSTRALIA! Bloomex Flowers "This is the shabbiest bouquet of flowers (from Bloomex Australia) I have ever seen and can't help but feel that this is a scam and someone is getting rich on..." Read more Bloomex Flowers Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet Review Bloomex Flowers "Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day. I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II". Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Grand Opening Event - Bloomex HUGE dissapointment Bloomex Flowers "I had order a beautiful basket for our client's grand opening of their new building. We order a basket and received flower in a base, it was also up upgraded..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Another Pissed Off Customer - Gold Coast QLD AUS Bloomex Flowers "OMG why did I not see this website yesterday before I ordered my Sister flowers for her birthday that did not arrive on her day. They arrived 7am this..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more