Bloomex royally screwed up on Mother's Day.Not providing what I ordered for my Grandma, delivered to the wrong address and not delivering to my Stepmother at all.

We (my twin sister and I) contacted CTV and they covered a story about them! Do not order from them ever. They completely ruined a holiday. If you want to hear more look at "Bloomex Sucks" on fb.

As well, they are notorious for getting rid of negative reviews and complaints.I contacted my bank for a charge back and they informed me they have never received so many consumer complaints against one company as they have with Bloomex.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Bloomex Flowers - Poor Service and misleading information on website Bloomex Flowers "there is nothing good i can say about this company. I live in Australia and had sent 3 different items ordered from Bloomex Canada. I order a floral cake,..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Worst flowers & disgusting customer service! Bloomex Flowers "It arrived upside down in the box, flowers scattered all over the bottom of the box & most of them half dead! The arrangement was smaller, than the deluxe one..." Read more Bloomex Flowers Arrangement Review Bloomex Flowers "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM BLOOMEX! it is a complete rip off!!! I ordered what was supposed to be a beautiful bouquet of lavender flowers in a vase and what..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more