Vancouver, British Columbia

Bloomex royally screwed up on Mother's Day.Not providing what I ordered for my Grandma, delivered to the wrong address and not delivering to my Stepmother at all.

We (my twin sister and I) contacted CTV and they covered a story about them! Do not order from them ever. They completely ruined a holiday. If you want to hear more look at "Bloomex Sucks" on fb.

As well, they are notorious for getting rid of negative reviews and complaints.I contacted my bank for a charge back and they informed me they have never received so many consumer complaints against one company as they have with Bloomex.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bloomex Flowers - Not at all what I ordered Bloomex Flowers "I ordered a bouquet called the Dragonfly, described as consisting of pink Asiatic lilies, light pink roses, light pink alstroemeria & white waxflowers, accented with leatherleaf fern and decorated with..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Dead flowers delivered, don't use Bloomex Bloomex Flowers "UK Relatives sent flowers (to Australia) for Christmas using Bloomex. Ordered for delivery for Christmas Eve 24 December. They were not delivered until 5 days later on the 29 December...." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Extremely Un-Fresh Flowers - Painful Customer Service Bloomex Flowers "My partner was extremely shocked when she received the flowers. She though somebody sent her a death wish. The flowers were dying and squished together. This was just the start..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more