Featured

Dear

I have placed the order for Flowers bouquet and cake on delivery date 15th Oct. Order was delivered on 16th October ,

I had Ordered flowers and cake but neither flower bouquet delivered nor cake.

There are few chocolates and biscuit and a plain greeting card.

No flower bouquet at all, no 1 kg chocolate cake and no greeting card mentioning name "Mayur" and "25th Happy Birthday Wishes".

This is for your information.

Pl investigate why the received material is completely different than ordered. This will help both of us in future.

Thanks for your considerations and support.

After complaint to the customer service of bloomex.ca, they did not accept their mistake,

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bloomex Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bloomex Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Bloomex Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments