I ordered a Christmas Centerpiece which was to be delivered Dec. 16.

I followed up every day thereafter for its whereabouts as it never was delivered. The only response I received is 'a manager will get back to me today'. 2 weeks later I still have had no response to this non delivery issue, even though I continued to call every day. I have requested it be canceled and funds returned, which now has been 3 days and still no one has contacted me to say it has been done.

If you want to order flowers to be delivered outside of your city, use a reputable florist.

NEVER use this company! I'm fighting to get my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $56. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bloomex Flowers. The most disappointing about bloomex flowers delivery service at Bloomex Flowers was bad delivery service, no delivery and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bloomex Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Bloomex Flowers to other companies on our site.

Comments