I am not sure, but found that pissed consumer might be a negative expression, and I was very satisfied with my orders with Bloomex until then, trying to give them a good feedback, I might have used a wrong link? Cause I am not that good in english.

But after posting my review on the 30th of dec, -yes, I am pissed! I ordered and paid for a cake to my granddaughters birthday, for delivering the same day. Nothing happened, and on the first of January there was a party without any cake from grandma in Norway. I got an email where Bloomex said they would refound my payment?

no reason why! I have not got any refound almost one month later. Then I got tracking details of a package through Purolator, sent from Vill St-Pierre, via Montreal Sort Ctr/ctr Tri, PQ, and arriving in Ottawa Jan 3, 2018. Tracking number 331278129340, WHAT?.....

Later a parcel was found outside the gate of my kids in Ottawa, just left at the street! They found it content a cake! Who wants to serve their children a cake beeing out on the street, -for how long?, four days after delivering day, and three days after the birthday party? For sure Bloomex will get their cake back, and I am not believing any refound of my 84,72 CAD any more.

And who cares? The disappointment is the worst!

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments