2.0
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I’ve ordered from this company six times and only once did the flowers received match what I ordered.I tried them so many times because I understand the flowers advertised aren’t always available but the last few orders have been so disappointing, that never again will I order from them.

On Mother’s Day the flowers I ordered from Bloomex for my mother arrived and were dead. All of them. And not newly dead, but dead and rotting and smelling badly. I recently ordered flowers for my best friends’ 50th.

I ordered the 100 orchids which were advertised that day by them so I figured they had them in stock. But no, instead she received 20 limp gladiolas. The flowers substituted never match in quality what you ordered.

In short, this company is a rip off, you don’t get what you ordered and when you complain they won’t refund your money and will only offer to resend more (dead) flowers or give you a gift certificate as if I want to send more of their (dead) flowers.Spend a bit more and deal with a proper florist.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Orchids Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments