unless you want to get ripped off.I've used them and I can't express how disappointed I am.

They lied to me, did not provide the service they promised and refused to make it right. If you don't want to be disappointed don't order from them. Funeral flowers ordered by 1:00PM for delivery by 5:30PM for the viewing at the funeral home did not arrive until 8:00AM the next day. You can't call them as the phones are only for sales to complain you have to email them or do an online chat.

I tried the chat but once they knew I what my problem was they put me on hold and never came back. When I emailed them I received an auto response telling me they'd be in touch within 24 hours. When I did hear from them they lied and said the flowers had been delivered by 3:20PM the day I ordered. I checked with the funeral home and they said there was no way they arrived that day and that they received them after 8:00AM the next morning.

My requested refund for the $20 rush delivery charge was $4.99.

Bloomex claimed that's the difference between regular delivery and rush.They are in fact *** artists of the highest order in every way.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Will not do business with them again.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments