Wangaratta, Victoria County
1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

They delivered flowers 4 days late even though I paid extra for the delivery date, and had to cancel them because my sister left hospital. She lives 150kms away, so never got the flowers. Unhelpful staff in an offshore call centre refused to give me any refund, and then eventually I got $5 back for delivery (even though I paid $15). So am really out of pocket, and was just trying to do something nice!

Never use them if you want on time flowers!

One of their tag lines is "fair"...what a joke!

Worst service I've ever encountered!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $58. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bloomex Flowers. The most disappointing about bloomex flowers delivery service from Bloomex Flowers was customer service, failed delivery and runaround and refused refund , but reviewer liked web page. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bloomex Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Bloomex Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments