Style and Design
Turnaround Time

My partner was extremely shocked when she received the flowers. She though somebody sent her a death wish.

The flowers were dying and squished together. This was just the start of the nightmare, I sent them pictures showing the issues and they said "Oh no worries we will a replacement", I told them "There is no point, the occasion has already past, you have already ruined the moment, I want a refund". A few email exchanges, they told me "In order to make them look good, you need to follow the flower care instructions on our website". I told them that "The recipient shouldn't need to do anything if the flowers were fresh".

Their company was adamant that the instructions must be followed. Who in their right mind would advertise freshest flowers, however send dead ones then tell the customer to nurture the flowers back to life? They will make so many excuses and avoid a refund no matter what. Remember guys, it is under Australian Consumer Law that if a product has a major fault (e.g.

if they advertise freshest flowers, then you should get freshest flowers), then you as a consumer has the right under LAW to obtain a refund. It is also against the law for them to say "We only give store credit" which is what they tried to do for me. I am about to submit a ACCC Report and a report to the Victorian Consumer Affairs, to highlight this company's false advertisement and misleading practices. I would highly recommend others to do the same, so that this company will be investigated on and fined.

Take photos of their flowers on delivery date so it can be used as proof. We have to be diligent on getting these crooks off the street as they are ruining people's memories.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality and ruining a surprise. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bloomex flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $93. Bloomex Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bloomex flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bloomex Flowers.

Comments