Bloomex Flowers - Grand Opening Event - Bloomex HUGE dissapointment
I had order a beautiful basket for our client's grand opening of their new building. We order a basket and received flower in a base, it was also up upgraded to delux edition... well the pictures show a very cheap arrangement.
The customer service department then ignored all of our comments, including never to order anything from them again and either order to re-sent the arrangement (it was for an event), or a store credit, which we would not really use after this experience. It is also good to have in mind when ordering from Bloomex that you won't get the money back, just store credit.
Please see pictures attached.
Do not order from Bloomex.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am so embarassed. I ordered the 2 dozen long stem roses for my mother for Mothers Day. Thank God I was there when they showed up VIA Fedex. 1...."
- "My partner was extremely shocked when she received the flowers. She though somebody sent her a death wish. The flowers were dying and squished together. This was just the start..."
- "The first picture is what I ordered and the second is what was delivered. Obviously not even relatively close at all. I paid over $80 for this arrangement..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I ordered a 16 x 20 canvas two years ago for my son. It has warped badly (I have a new home). I contacted Lifetouch and they would..."