100% full Not resolved
1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I had order a beautiful basket for our client's grand opening of their new building. We order a basket and received flower in a base, it was also up upgraded to delux edition... well the pictures show a very cheap arrangement.

The customer service department then ignored all of our comments, including never to order anything from them again and either order to re-sent the arrangement (it was for an event), or a store credit, which we would not really use after this experience. It is also good to have in mind when ordering from Bloomex that you won't get the money back, just store credit.

Please see pictures attached.

Do not order from Bloomex.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bloomex flowers gift basket from Bloomex Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $135 and wants Bloomex Flowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bloomex Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments