I had order a beautiful basket for our client's grand opening of their new building. We order a basket and received flower in a base, it was also up upgraded to delux edition... well the pictures show a very cheap arrangement.
The customer service department then ignored all of our comments, including never to order anything from them again and either order to re-sent the arrangement (it was for an event), or a store credit, which we would not really use after this experience. It is also good to have in mind when ordering from Bloomex that you won't get the money back, just store credit.
Please see pictures attached.
Do not order from Bloomex.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "there is nothing good i can say about this company. I live in Australia and had sent 3 different items ordered from Bloomex Canada. I order a floral cake,..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "I ordered a 16 x 20 canvas two years ago for my son. It has warped badly (I have a new home). I contacted Lifetouch and they would..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."