100% full Not resolved

I had order a beautiful basket for our client's grand opening of their new building. We order a basket and received flower in a base, it was also up upgraded to delux edition... well the pictures show a very cheap arrangement.

Related: Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex Gourmet Gift Basket

The customer service department then ignored all of our comments, including never to order anything from them again and either order to re-sent the arrangement (it was for an event), or a store credit, which we would not really use after this experience. It is also good to have in mind when ordering from Bloomex that you won't get the money back, just store credit.

Please see pictures attached.

Do not order from Bloomex.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Flowers.

1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $135
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bloomex Flowers - Use Less Company Bloomex Flowers "I ordered a floral display on Tuesday 3rd August @ 9.29am, website promised same day delivery of all orders placed before 1pm, I emailed the company to reiterate delivered must..." Read more Bloomex Flowers Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet Review Bloomex Flowers "Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day. I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II". Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Review about Bloomex Valentines Day Flowers from Toronto, Ontario Bloomex Flowers "I received flowers on Valentines Day 2016 from bloomex. this was the second time that I received a delivery from bloomex flowers. Last time flowers were kind of beat up..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Dead flowers delivered, don't use Bloomex Bloomex Flowers "UK Relatives sent flowers (to Australia) for Christmas using Bloomex. Ordered for delivery for Christmas Eve 24 December. They were not delivered until 5 days later on the 29 December...." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more