100% full Not resolved
1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I had order a beautiful basket for our client's grand opening of their new building. We order a basket and received flower in a base, it was also up upgraded to delux edition... well the pictures show a very cheap arrangement.

The customer service department then ignored all of our comments, including never to order anything from them again and either order to re-sent the arrangement (it was for an event), or a store credit, which we would not really use after this experience. It is also good to have in mind when ordering from Bloomex that you won't get the money back, just store credit.

Please see pictures attached.

Do not order from Bloomex.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Gift Basket.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bloomex Flowers - Terrible flowers, terrible service Bloomex Flowers "I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada. I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink'..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex are rude and deliver dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "After calling on chasing up a delivery that wasn't delivered on time. Live chat lied about delivery time, I was verbally abused by the female manager and then..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Extremely Un-Fresh Flowers - Painful Customer Service Bloomex Flowers "My partner was extremely shocked when she received the flowers. She though somebody sent her a death wish. The flowers were dying and squished together. This was just the start..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more