Featured Not resolved

I ordered a bouquet called the Dragonfly, described as consisting of pink Asiatic lilies, light pink roses, light pink alstroemeria & white waxflowers, accented with leatherleaf fern and decorated with these lovely creatures symbolizing happiness and renewal.I had it supersized, chose to have a hand blown vase and a large box of chocolates included, to honor of my daughter's graduation from her secondary education.

It was not delivered on the day that I wanted (I ordered well in advance) and when she did get the flowers, they were less than stellar red roses.

I am extremely disappointed that this is what my daughter received.I will not order from this company again if this is how they choose to represent themselves to the customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bloomex flowers dragonfly bouquet. Bloomex Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bloomex flowers dragonfly bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bloomex Flowers.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments