Reno, Nevada
Featured Not resolved

I ordered a bouquet called the Dragonfly, described as consisting of pink Asiatic lilies, light pink roses, light pink alstroemeria & white waxflowers, accented with leatherleaf fern and decorated with these lovely creatures symbolizing happiness and renewal.I had it supersized, chose to have a hand blown vase and a large box of chocolates included, to honor of my daughter's graduation from her secondary education.

It was not delivered on the day that I wanted (I ordered well in advance) and when she did get the flowers, they were less than stellar red roses.

I am extremely disappointed that this is what my daughter received.I will not order from this company again if this is how they choose to represent themselves to the customer.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Dragonfly Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex are rude and deliver dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "After calling on chasing up a delivery that wasn't delivered on time. Live chat lied about delivery time, I was verbally abused by the female manager and then..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Extremely Un-Fresh Flowers - Painful Customer Service Bloomex Flowers "My partner was extremely shocked when she received the flowers. She though somebody sent her a death wish. The flowers were dying and squished together. This was just the start..." Read more Bloomex Flowers Arrangement Review Bloomex Flowers "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM BLOOMEX! it is a complete rip off!!! I ordered what was supposed to be a beautiful bouquet of lavender flowers in a vase and what..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Another Pissed Off Customer - Gold Coast QLD AUS Bloomex Flowers "OMG why did I not see this website yesterday before I ordered my Sister flowers for her birthday that did not arrive on her day. They arrived 7am this..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more