Cairns, Queensland

I ordered a designer bunch of flowers for my grandmother whose very special companion dog, Blue, has passed away from advanced cancer very unexpectedly.It is a very hard situation as Blue is an incredible and much loved old girl.

I had to call the customer service line which was fine, but the customer service was appalling. Apart from having to spell out every word several times and the screechy 'yep', the details on the order were completely wrong, including the name of the suburb and the message! The message had no punctuation or capitals - I'm so sorry and i love you genevieve ... No, I'm not sending a message to my Grandmother telling her I love myself and why on earth would you put a in the middle of it!?!?!

I'm so sorry. I love you. - Genevieve. Very advanced English right there for a premium flower order.

Also my grandmother's name did not have capitals and they put my phone number as hers. I asked for an email to be sent confirming these changes and was hung up on, despite being very polite. I work in a call centre and was shocked at her lack of initiative and decency.

I AM PAYING YOU FOR THIS SERVICE!!!All I want is for a beautiful bunch of quality flowers with the correct message to be handed to my Grandmother.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

I was about to order a basket for Christmas. Enough has been said with recent comments that I'm not going through with the sale! Worldwide feedback is poor on this business!