Bloomex Flowers - Poor customer service, praying I have not wasted money and time
I ordered a designer bunch of flowers for my grandmother whose very special companion dog, Blue, has passed away from advanced cancer very unexpectedly.It is a very hard situation as Blue is an incredible and much loved old girl.
I had to call the customer service line which was fine, but the customer service was appalling. Apart from having to spell out every word several times and the screechy 'yep', the details on the order were completely wrong, including the name of the suburb and the message! The message had no punctuation or capitals - I'm so sorry and i love you genevieve ... No, I'm not sending a message to my Grandmother telling her I love myself and why on earth would you put a in the middle of it!?!?!
I'm so sorry. I love you. - Genevieve. Very advanced English right there for a premium flower order.
Also my grandmother's name did not have capitals and they put my phone number as hers. I asked for an email to be sent confirming these changes and was hung up on, despite being very polite. I work in a call centre and was shocked at her lack of initiative and decency.
I AM PAYING YOU FOR THIS SERVICE!!!All I want is for a beautiful bunch of quality flowers with the correct message to be handed to my Grandmother.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bloomex royally screwed up on Mother's Day. Not providing what I ordered for my Grandma, delivered to the wrong address and not delivering to my Stepmother at all. We (my..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I ordered a designer bunch of flowers for my grandmother whose very special companion dog, Blue, has passed away from advanced cancer very unexpectedly. It is a very hard situation..."
- "I bought a wig from wigsway it was disgusting. It looked something a mad professor would wear. This company needs to be shut down. Do not buy a wig from..."
- "I are not a Competitor but a Creditor, Our company is a small family owned earthmoving business, during our dealings with Andrew Kenneth Bennett and Michael Gavin Bennett from PMB..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."