I ordered a designer bunch of flowers for my grandmother whose very special companion dog, Blue, has passed away from advanced cancer very unexpectedly.It is a very hard situation as Blue is an incredible and much loved old girl.
I had to call the customer service line which was fine, but the customer service was appalling. Apart from having to spell out every word several times and the screechy 'yep', the details on the order were completely wrong, including the name of the suburb and the message! The message had no punctuation or capitals - I'm so sorry and i love you genevieve ... No, I'm not sending a message to my Grandmother telling her I love myself and why on earth would you put a in the middle of it!?!?!
I'm so sorry. I love you. - Genevieve. Very advanced English right there for a premium flower order.
Also my grandmother's name did not have capitals and they put my phone number as hers. I asked for an email to be sent confirming these changes and was hung up on, despite being very polite. I work in a call centre and was shocked at her lack of initiative and decency.
I AM PAYING YOU FOR THIS SERVICE!!!All I want is for a beautiful bunch of quality flowers with the correct message to be handed to my Grandmother.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "there is nothing good i can say about this company. I live in Australia and had sent 3 different items ordered from Bloomex Canada. I order a floral cake,..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "I emailed Tasfurn Direct to inquire about two bedside tables. After meeting with the owner I paid a third deposit for the bedside tales to be made. After six..."
- "I have written numerous emails and been on the online chat but have had no assistance at all. Very disappointed with the service. All I asked for was what..."
- "Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds. I am based in Australia and she is..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."