Featured Not resolved
1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

there is nothing good i can say about this company. I live in Australia and had sent 3 different items ordered from Bloomex Canada. I order a floral cake, Gourmet Hamper and blooming planter Box.

Only to find the floral cake was sent as a vase of flowers (looked nothing like a flower cake), the blooming planter was meant to have 3 blooming flowers and 1 green plant... i got all green shrub and one white flower... the gourmet basket was a tiny basket that didnt include all that was described and the delivery fee although said $14 for some reason i was being charged $19CAN which i dont understand why since it was still before the follow day delivery since it was from Australia time not canada time.

I complained and they re-delivered with 'free upgrade' only to find that ONE of the items that i ordered wasnt even delivered... so AGAIN i complained this time they claim that it had been delivered last week but after speaking to my mother in law... nothing was delivered. now I am getting no response from their customer service team and even their 'VIP customer service'. They dont refund they just keep saying they will re-deliver however what they keep delivering is wrong, looks like sh*t even though they said there is a delay in delivery in order to get the 'freshest flowers' flowers didnt look SO FRESH when delivered anyways. and until now the blooming planter basket was never delivered yet this one was the most expensive item that i purchased.

RIPPED OFF NEVER ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY JUST ROB YOU!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bloomex flowers blooming planter arrangement from Bloomex Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $146 and wants Bloomex Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and products delivered were wrong. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bloomex Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments