Bloomex Flowers - Poor Service and misleading information on website
there is nothing good i can say about this company. I live in Australia and had sent 3 different items ordered from Bloomex Canada. I order a floral cake, Gourmet Hamper and blooming planter Box.
Only to find the floral cake was sent as a vase of flowers (looked nothing like a flower cake), the blooming planter was meant to have 3 blooming flowers and 1 green plant... i got all green shrub and one white flower... the gourmet basket was a tiny basket that didnt include all that was described and the delivery fee although said $14 for some reason i was being charged $19CAN which i dont understand why since it was still before the follow day delivery since it was from Australia time not canada time.
I complained and they re-delivered with 'free upgrade' only to find that ONE of the items that i ordered wasnt even delivered... so AGAIN i complained this time they claim that it had been delivered last week but after speaking to my mother in law... nothing was delivered. now I am getting no response from their customer service team and even their 'VIP customer service'. They dont refund they just keep saying they will re-deliver however what they keep delivering is wrong, looks like sh*t even though they said there is a delay in delivery in order to get the 'freshest flowers' flowers didnt look SO FRESH when delivered anyways. and until now the blooming planter basket was never delivered yet this one was the most expensive item that i purchased.
RIPPED OFF NEVER ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY JUST ROB YOU!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and products delivered were wrong
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM BLOOMEX! it is a complete rip off!!! I ordered what was supposed to be a beautiful bouquet of lavender flowers in a vase and what..."
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I ordered two Teleflora center pieces at $190 each! !! Thought i was giving the first photo but each actually received the second photo. Not quite sure where to..."
- "Bought the ]Alexa gown from this mob and it was hideous, nothing like the pic and so il fitting and ugly.i cried when i saw it and they will not..."
- "i have been doing shopping online for sometimes now and I have had a lot of good and not so good dealings with different people but this deal I have..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."