I ordered from Bloomex for my best friends birthday - Thursday morning for Friday delivery, the Anniversary Designer Collection II, Carrington White Wine & registered for the free Teddy & Card . Not until after ordering did I notice the terrible reviews. Of course I panicked and emailed them to ensure my order would be delivered Friday. They promised me it would... you guessed it, Friday evening came & no order was delivered. You can imagine I was dismayed that my best friend had received nothing from me on her birthday. Monday I emailed to complain & ask them to please send a new bouquet as the ones I had ordered had been sitting in an uncooled fastway van/depot for at least 3 days. To my amazement they said they would do this and add an additional hamper to my order. The flowers arrived on the Tuesday, which I will admit also surprised me as this was next day turnaround that they couldn't do for me the first time around. But..... the flowers that arrived where NOTHING like the image I had ordered from. Check for yourself, the Anniversary Designer Collection II shows white roses with pink lilies and some greenery... what arrived was red roses & carnations, red pink lilies & purple daisy's (bulk of the flowers being the daisy's)!!! Horrific colour assortment, to say nothing of the fact I had paid for lilies and roses not daisy's! I received no phone call/email to notify me of any changes to the flowers or colours. Once I'd cooled down after seeing the flowers I checked out the hamper - the hamper was great don't get me wrong. But it included my teddy which I was already receiving, champagne - which meant the white wine was left off my order. I was promised the hamper on top of my order, not to incorporate thing's id already paid for! I'd specifically ordered white wine as I knew my best friend didn't like the fuzz of champagne.
What's really infuriated me is the fact that the flowers do not resemble in any shape or form what I ordered. I've complained only to be told that this is a designer bouquet which means it's a florist choice bouquet. I was absolutely blown away. I can't believe they can get away with such false advertising. See my images below of what arrived & what I ordered...
DO NOT be sucked in by the deceiving methods of this company. If you order, you are ordering with pot luck - a bunch that you have no idea what it will look like or when it will be delivered.
I would like to say that the office staff that I dealt with were very polite to me, apologetic about the first delivery not arriving on time...and I understand these problems are out of their hands. However when it came to complaining about the stark difference of what was delivered compared to what was ordered they were plain rude - stated that I'd received what I ordered... What else do they lie about?!?!? I believe the issues with Bloomex is the management. They obviously do NOT care about customer satisfaction, about honesty & integrity. They desperately need to either get a new courier service that can deliver on the dates they promise, or update the website to reflect the dates the courier can do. This is the same with the florist. I find it extremely unacceptable & outrageous to have an image and description of a product for the customer to be sent something entirely different. Either they need to ensure florists are only sending bouquets ordered from the website - or they update the website to reflect what the florist has to offer. BLOOMEX CHECK THE STATS - ARE EVEN A QUARTER OF YOUR CUSTOMERS SATISFIED? IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE IT!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I ordered from Bloomex for my best friends birthday - Thursday morning for Friday delivery, the Anniversary Designer Collection II, Carrington White Wine & registered for the free Teddy &..."
- "Ordered these online only to discover the next day it was a scam, so raced to bank and cancelled the bank account, was lucky they only scammed me $20. Once..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."