Bloomex Flowers - Pot Luck Flowers & Delivery

I ordered from Bloomex for my best friends birthday - Thursday morning for Friday delivery, the Anniversary Designer Collection II, Carrington White Wine & registered for the free Teddy & Card . Not until after ordering did I notice the terrible reviews. Of course I panicked and emailed them to ensure my order would be delivered Friday. They promised me it would... you guessed it, Friday evening came & no order was delivered. You can imagine I was dismayed that my best friend had received nothing from me on her birthday. Monday I emailed to complain & ask them to please send a new bouquet as the ones I had ordered had been sitting in an uncooled fastway van/depot for at least 3 days. To my amazement they said they would do this and add an additional hamper to my order. The flowers arrived on the Tuesday, which I will admit also surprised me as this was next day turnaround that they couldn't do for me the first time around. But..... the flowers that arrived where NOTHING like the image I had ordered from. Check for yourself, the Anniversary Designer Collection II shows white roses with pink lilies and some greenery... what arrived was red roses & carnations, red pink lilies & purple daisy's (bulk of the flowers being the daisy's)!!! Horrific colour assortment, to say nothing of the fact I had paid for lilies and roses not daisy's! I received no phone call/email to notify me of any changes to the flowers or colours. Once I'd cooled down after seeing the flowers I checked out the hamper - the hamper was great don't get me wrong. But it included my teddy which I was already receiving, champagne - which meant the white wine was left off my order. I was promised the hamper on top of my order, not to incorporate thing's id already paid for! I'd specifically ordered white wine as I knew my best friend didn't like the fuzz of champagne.

What's really infuriated me is the fact that the flowers do not resemble in any shape or form what I ordered. I've complained only to be told that this is a designer bouquet which means it's a florist choice bouquet. I was absolutely blown away. I can't believe they can get away with such false advertising. See my images below of what arrived & what I ordered...

DO NOT be sucked in by the deceiving methods of this company. If you order, you are ordering with pot luck - a bunch that you have no idea what it will look like or when it will be delivered.

I would like to say that the office staff that I dealt with were very polite to me, apologetic about the first delivery not arriving on time...and I understand these problems are out of their hands. However when it came to complaining about the stark difference of what was delivered compared to what was ordered they were plain rude - stated that I'd received what I ordered... What else do they lie about?!?!? I believe the issues with Bloomex is the management. They obviously do NOT care about customer satisfaction, about honesty & integrity. They desperately need to either get a new courier service that can deliver on the dates they promise, or update the website to reflect the dates the courier can do. This is the same with the florist. I find it extremely unacceptable & outrageous to have an image and description of a product for the customer to be sent something entirely different. Either they need to ensure florists are only sending bouquets ordered from the website - or they update the website to reflect what the florist has to offer. BLOOMEX CHECK THE STATS - ARE EVEN A QUARTER OF YOUR CUSTOMERS SATISFIED? IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE IT!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 12, 2015 #982895

This type of fact-twisting and mixing lies and truth by some people is the reason for the so-called "rude customer service" they receive - with any company. If you took the time to just simply read the description of the flowers it would be so clearly obvious that it was not false advertising when they explicitly tell you that the bouquet will be different than the picture. SMH.
Be fair and honest in your criticism and judgement, lest you be no different than those at whom your fingers are pointed.

0 0 Reply

Apr 23, 2015 #975801

We were sorry to read that you were so disappointed with your recent Bloomex order. Unfortunately it does seem as though there was a difficulty in communication as to what the Designer Collection II bouquets are all about. The reason they are such amazing value is that they are made up of fresh blooms depending on daily stock and the florist's own creativity. There is no set "appearance" to the bouquet.
On the website, the product description states "One of the many privileges of dealing direct with Growers and having professional, on-staff Floral Designers: These beautiful Bouquets feature fresh cut flowers selected by our Growers. We then let our Designers work their magic! Each arrangement is made from stems chosen daily by our Growers for our Designers. Leave it to the experts and let them choose beautiful flowers for you or your loved ones. Bouquet includes Designers Collection of a beautiful mix of at least 18 stems of flowers or a single type of flower, like Roses.
* Note: Actual bouquet will vary from photo. Valid for delivery Tuesday- Friday only ordered one day in advance. Cannot be used with coupon."
We do tell consumers that the bouquet will vary from the photo and that it will include at least 18 stems of mixed flowers or a single type. Obviously you were expecting the example that was depicted in the photo and we apologize for any confusion or frustration that you experienced as a result. We have passed along your comments to our manager
... Show more

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bloomex Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bloomex Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about