Bloomex Flowers - Review about Bloomex Flower Arrangement from Brisbane, Queensland
Ordered flowers they sent the wrong ones and a measly amount! Asked for a refund of money they refused and only said another bunch or gift card I said no then they sent another bunch without permission!!! Do not buy from them
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Bloomex Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "Really poor customer service I sent request to change booking from staying 3 nights to 2 night (Flexible) nothing response also cancelled 1 night how come show me will refuse..."
- "My 16 year old daughter found a piece of string in the cookie she was eating..."
- "Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds. I am based in Australia and she is..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."