Surrey, British Columbia

I ordered flowers from this garbage company for my sister in laws birthday.Not only do you pay 14.99 for delivery for a specified time 12-5 and they do not even get there I get an email from them after numerous calls with there horrible customer service representatives.

Related: Bloomex Flowers Customer Care Review from Edson, Alberta

Very unprofessional stating that it's busy time and they can deliver it 3 days after. What a load of *** this is . Offering me 20 credit towards another purchase no thank you never order from this company . To top it off the flowers came in two seperate bundles so the birthday girl had to put them together and what I got was not what I paid for a deluxe package and its bottom of the barrel flowers.

How is this company still in business is beyond me . I am furious I should have done research because from what I'm seeing this is a going trend with them . For any Bloomex employee or management reading this you should be ashamed to work for such a shady company.

You ruin people's special occasions we care Bloomex right more like once we have your money we will provide you with horrible customer service, not deliver flowers on time and provide the ugliest flower arrangements oh and put the bouquet together yourself as well.Your company is a joke !

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Birthday Designers Collection Bouquet.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.