Review about Bloomex Flowers Birthday Designers Collection Bouquet from Surrey, British Columbia
I ordered flowers from this garbage company for my sister in laws birthday.Not only do you pay 14.99 for delivery for a specified time 12-5 and they do not even get there I get an email from them after numerous calls with there horrible customer service representatives.
Very unprofessional stating that it's busy time and they can deliver it 3 days after. What a load of *** this is . Offering me 20 credit towards another purchase no thank you never order from this company . To top it off the flowers came in two seperate bundles so the birthday girl had to put them together and what I got was not what I paid for a deluxe package and its bottom of the barrel flowers.
How is this company still in business is beyond me . I am furious I should have done research because from what I'm seeing this is a going trend with them . For any Bloomex employee or management reading this you should be ashamed to work for such a shady company.
You ruin people's special occasions we care Bloomex right more like once we have your money we will provide you with horrible customer service, not deliver flowers on time and provide the ugliest flower arrangements oh and put the bouquet together yourself as well.Your company is a joke !
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Bloomex Flowers Birthday Designers Collection Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I used the Loreal Lineur Intense Black eyeliner code M101 and it made both my eyelids swell. It was red and burning and sas swollen shut by the next morning...."
- "I used Harry's blade to shave the head and followed exactly step by step process as on Harry's website. The result was horrifying . More than that it was the..."
- "This wig after the initial cost of $234.00, customs & duty - $63.00 and return by Purolator - $120.00 Has cost me over $500.00. I asked Purlolator to..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."