Review about Bloomex Flowers Birthday Designers Collection Bouquet from Surrey, British Columbia

I ordered flowers from this garbage company for my sister in laws birthday.Not only do you pay 14.99 for delivery for a specified time 12-5 and they do not even get there I get an email from them after numerous calls with there horrible customer service representatives.

Very unprofessional stating that it's busy time and they can deliver it 3 days after. What a load of *** this is . Offering me 20 credit towards another purchase no thank you never order from this company . To top it off the flowers came in two seperate bundles so the birthday girl had to put them together and what I got was not what I paid for a deluxe package and its bottom of the barrel flowers.

How is this company still in business is beyond me . I am furious I should have done research because from what I'm seeing this is a going trend with them . For any Bloomex employee or management reading this you should be ashamed to work for such a shady company.

You ruin people's special occasions we care Bloomex right more like once we have your money we will provide you with horrible customer service, not deliver flowers on time and provide the ugliest flower arrangements oh and put the bouquet together yourself as well.Your company is a joke !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bloomex Flowers Birthday Designers Collection Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #790116

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bloomex Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.