Bloomex Flowers - Review about Bloomex Valentines Day Flowers from Toronto, Ontario
Update added by user Feb 16, 2016
Not an update- I just noticed that the picture from bloomex website shows up first.. the pictures of the dead flowers that I received follow that picture.
Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2016
I received flowers on Valentines Day 2016 from bloomex.this was the second time that I received a delivery from bloomex flowers.
Last time flowers were kind of beat up with some brown edges, this time flowers were wilted the leaves were broken and bent over the flower heads were flopped over and wilted. The flowers were actually dead and had to throw them out the next day! They we're so wilted they didn't even stand up in the vase. I'm horrified that someone paid a lot of money and paid for delivery to have these sent to me as a nice gesture, and the "flowers" I received were dead!
The dead flowers were received after 3 p.m.
on Valentine's Day.See pics for expectation vs reality.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bloomex Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers from this garbage company for my sister in laws birthday. Not only do you pay 14.99 for delivery for a specified time 12-5 and they do not..."
- "I ordered a designer bunch of flowers for my grandmother whose very special companion dog, Blue, has passed away from advanced cancer very unexpectedly. It is a very hard situation..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic. It was awful and was nothing like..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "In 2 weeks and 2 boxes of Jumbo Rice Krispies boxes I got 2 that had about 2/3rd's air and a small 1/3rd that was actually the Rice Krispy. I..."
- "I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US. The delivery was not..."
- "“I don't know why there's so many negative reviews, I had a GREAT experience with Rosegal.” - I really wish I could post pictures of the products I received on..."