Bloomex Flowers - Review about Bloomex Valentines Day Flowers from Toronto, Ontario
Update added by user Feb 16
Not an update- I just noticed that the picture from bloomex website shows up first.. the pictures of the dead flowers that I received follow that picture.
Original review posted by user Feb 16
I received flowers on Valentines Day 2016 from bloomex.this was the second time that I received a delivery from bloomex flowers.
Last time flowers were kind of beat up with some brown edges, this time flowers were wilted the leaves were broken and bent over the flower heads were flopped over and wilted. The flowers were actually dead and had to throw them out the next day! They we're so wilted they didn't even stand up in the vase. I'm horrified that someone paid a lot of money and paid for delivery to have these sent to me as a nice gesture, and the "flowers" I received were dead!
The dead flowers were received after 3 p.m.
on Valentine's Day.See pics for expectation vs reality.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bloomex Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "I returned a blazer that yesterday that I bought the day before which costed me 108 Canadian dollars, the receipt says at the front that the item can be returned..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."