Toronto, Ontario

Update by user Feb 16, 2016

Not an update- I just noticed that the picture from bloomex website shows up first.. the pictures of the dead flowers that I received follow that picture.

Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2016

I received flowers on Valentines Day 2016 from bloomex.this was the second time that I received a delivery from bloomex flowers.

Last time flowers were kind of beat up with some brown edges, this time flowers were wilted the leaves were broken and bent over the flower heads were flopped over and wilted. The flowers were actually dead and had to throw them out the next day! They we're so wilted they didn't even stand up in the vase. I'm horrified that someone paid a lot of money and paid for delivery to have these sent to me as a nice gesture, and the "flowers" I received were dead!

The dead flowers were received after 3 p.m.

on Valentine's Day.See pics for expectation vs reality.

Review about: Bloomex Valentines Day Flowers.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Ann123

I have been ripped off as well.Contact Dept.

of Fair Trading and A Current Affair. I did.

A Current Affair said they have had a large number of complaints and are investigating.I urge you to do the same as this fraudulent company is blatantly ripping off people off of their hard earnt money.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #1271545