Bloomex Flowers - Review about Flowers from Toronto, Ontario
These baskets look nothing like the advertised photo nor do they match the product description.
The advertised photo has beautiful ribbon, a brown heavy basket with a handle, a large poinsettia , pine cones, an ornament of some kind, and two kinds of ivy and even some holly. The one that was sent had none of these items, and is barely worth the 20 bucks that was charged, let alone the advertised price of 62.98.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a floral display on Tuesday 3rd August @ 9.29am, website promised same day delivery of all orders placed before 1pm, I emailed the company to reiterate delivered must..."
- "I thought I would do something different this year and order some "beautiful" flowers online. however, to my horror these flowers arrived dead. I had requested a Saturday delivery knowing..."
- "I wanted to send a friend tulips to mark the first anniversary of her daughter's death, and the company advertised they could do so. They did call to let me..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Had a parcel that was suppose to be shipped out 1 month ago. Over the month i have spoken to 8 customer reps and then finally afte a few weeks..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does. The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and..."