My daughter needed something to lift her spirits on her birthday. She lived in Winnipeg and I in Brandon.

I went to the internet to find a florist location close to her residents. I was 3 hours ahead of the indicated must order time...for same day delivery. Looked perfect. Boy was I wrong.

My daughter stayed home on her birthday as her cat had an operation the day before. I called my daughter that night for her birthday and asked if she was surprised by her flowers. She said, "I didn't get flowers". I called Bloomex that night who told be they tried to deliver the flowers.

Liars. Next day I called Bloomex and wanted to cancel the order, the cancellation fell into the their parameters of a refund. The said NO, only a $20 store credit. I told them I didn't want to use their services anymore...

as you only have one time to make a first impression and they failed. Next day, I wanted to see how this played out I gave them the address of the school where my daughter worked. They keyed the address incorrectly into their system. Bloomex again failed to deliver the flowers, this was on a Friday.

The weekend passed. Monday they didn't deliver them again to the school, even though they had the name of the school. The flowers were delivered a week after I ordered them. They looked like they had spent a week on a delivery truck getting bounced around.

Bloomex did finally approve a $40 store credit. But Bloomex took no responsibility for their poor service.

Not once did a Manager state we are sorry for your inconvenience. Save your money and try a local florist rather than Bloomex.

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments