Bloomex was not a positive experience for me. I ordered online to what I thought was Kemptville Florist, but there was a crossover and my order went to Bloomex.

I ordered a basket to be delivered to the hospital on may 6. My order still did not arrive by May 10 when my friend was being discharged from hospital. I asked for the order to be cancelled, but I was to be charged $25 for the process. I then asked to continue the order to my friend's house.

The address was written and confirmed. I called two days later and still no basket. Finally on May 13, I spoke to an agent and he told me the basket went to the wrong address.

He did tell me at this point that my order would be refunded. Bloomex is a so called call center with absolutely no customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bloomex Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bloomex Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Bloomex Flowers to other companies on our site.

Comments