Seaham, Durham
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

This is the shabbiest bouquet of flowers (from Bloomex Australia) I have ever seen and can't help but feel that this is a scam and someone is getting rich on the back of the poor punters!I placed my order on-line in the UK last Thursday afternoon, 25th August, for next day delivery in Blackburn North, Victoria (the delivery date is confirmed on the invoice) but they weren't delivered until the following Wednesday afternoon, 31st August.

Little did I know that the bouquet was coming from Sydney BY ROAD and was under transportation for three days! I had paid for the 'Supersize Splendid Spring' bouquet, there being three choices - Standard, Deluxe and Supersize. Mine was supposedly supersize so I would hate to think what the standard size was! The Supersize that was delivered to my sister, who had recently suffered a very serious illness, consisted of: 3 pale yellow carnations, 2 sprigs of dark pink cluster daisies, and 3 sprigs of dead and dying tiny, weenie miniature roses - THAT'S IT!

There was no sign of the luscious, pastel, full-size roses, or the lillies or the lovely chrysanths.

Furthermore, when you click on the 'glowing' reviews on their website, they do not open!As you can guess, I am very angry at Bloomex!

Review about: Supersize Splendid Spring Bouquet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Wheelers Hill, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1206945

They sound appalling!

Did you get a refund at least?