Bloomex Flowers - SHABBIEST BOUQUET OF FLOWERS EVER FROM BLOOMEX AUSTRALIA!
This is the shabbiest bouquet of flowers (from Bloomex Australia) I have ever seen and can't help but feel that this is a scam and someone is getting rich on the back of the poor punters!I placed my order on-line in the UK last Thursday afternoon, 25th August, for next day delivery in Blackburn North, Victoria (the delivery date is confirmed on the invoice) but they weren't delivered until the following Wednesday afternoon, 31st August.
Little did I know that the bouquet was coming from Sydney BY ROAD and was under transportation for three days! I had paid for the 'Supersize Splendid Spring' bouquet, there being three choices - Standard, Deluxe and Supersize. Mine was supposedly supersize so I would hate to think what the standard size was! The Supersize that was delivered to my sister, who had recently suffered a very serious illness, consisted of: 3 pale yellow carnations, 2 sprigs of dark pink cluster daisies, and 3 sprigs of dead and dying tiny, weenie miniature roses - THAT'S IT!
There was no sign of the luscious, pastel, full-size roses, or the lillies or the lovely chrysanths.
Furthermore, when you click on the 'glowing' reviews on their website, they do not open!As you can guess, I am very angry at Bloomex!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "This is the shabbiest bouquet of flowers (from Bloomex Australia) I have ever seen and can't help but feel that this is a scam and someone is getting rich on..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."