Bloomex Flowers - SHABBIEST BOUQUET OF FLOWERS EVER FROM BLOOMEX AUSTRALIA!
This is the shabbiest bouquet of flowers (from Bloomex Australia) I have ever seen and can't help but feel that this is a scam and someone is getting rich on the back of the poor punters!I placed my order on-line in the UK last Thursday afternoon, 25th August, for next day delivery in Blackburn North, Victoria (the delivery date is confirmed on the invoice) but they weren't delivered until the following Wednesday afternoon, 31st August.
Little did I know that the bouquet was coming from Sydney BY ROAD and was under transportation for three days! I had paid for the 'Supersize Splendid Spring' bouquet, there being three choices - Standard, Deluxe and Supersize. Mine was supposedly supersize so I would hate to think what the standard size was! The Supersize that was delivered to my sister, who had recently suffered a very serious illness, consisted of: 3 pale yellow carnations, 2 sprigs of dark pink cluster daisies, and 3 sprigs of dead and dying tiny, weenie miniature roses - THAT'S IT!
There was no sign of the luscious, pastel, full-size roses, or the lillies or the lovely chrysanths.
Furthermore, when you click on the 'glowing' reviews on their website, they do not open!As you can guess, I am very angry at Bloomex!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia. So..."
- "I had ordered 3 bouquets going to 3 different people over $160.00. One person send me a picture of their flowers going to Arroyo Grande, CA. It was..."
- "My son was nice enough to send me a dozen roses on Valentine's Day. After several hours, it was clear the flowers were dying. I called and a "customer service..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."