Bloomex Flowers - Terrible flowers, terrible service

I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada.I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink' on the Bloomex website.

I paid an additional $9 for a vase and a card. When I didn't hear anything from my mom on the day they were to be delivered I called Bloomex. I was told they were never delivered and they didn't know why. I requested that the flowers not be delivered and to be refunded.

I was told that a 'supervisor' would be in touch with me personally within 24 hours. I never heard anything and then my mom called the next day to tell me she received the flowers. They arrived without a vase and looked like a grocery store bouquet and they were YELLOW roses (which I hate) not pink gerber daisies. Brutal!

I have written and called Bloomex and have yet to hear back from their customer service people.I will never waste my money through Bloomex again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bloomex Shades Of Pink Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #846508

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bloomex Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bloomex Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bloomex Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about