Morgantown, West Virginia

I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada.I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink' on the Bloomex website.

Related: Bloomex Flowers - Absolutely atrocious

I paid an additional $9 for a vase and a card. When I didn't hear anything from my mom on the day they were to be delivered I called Bloomex. I was told they were never delivered and they didn't know why. I requested that the flowers not be delivered and to be refunded.

I was told that a 'supervisor' would be in touch with me personally within 24 hours. I never heard anything and then my mom called the next day to tell me she received the flowers. They arrived without a vase and looked like a grocery store bouquet and they were YELLOW roses (which I hate) not pink gerber daisies. Brutal!

I have written and called Bloomex and have yet to hear back from their customer service people.I will never waste my money through Bloomex again.

Review about: Bloomex Shades Of Pink Bouquet.

I didn't like: Everything horrible service.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.