Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada.I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink' on the Bloomex website.

I paid an additional $9 for a vase and a card. When I didn't hear anything from my mom on the day they were to be delivered I called Bloomex. I was told they were never delivered and they didn't know why. I requested that the flowers not be delivered and to be refunded.

I was told that a 'supervisor' would be in touch with me personally within 24 hours. I never heard anything and then my mom called the next day to tell me she received the flowers. They arrived without a vase and looked like a grocery store bouquet and they were YELLOW roses (which I hate) not pink gerber daisies. Brutal!

I have written and called Bloomex and have yet to hear back from their customer service people.I will never waste my money through Bloomex again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bloomex flowers delivery service. Bloomex Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bloomex flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bloomex Flowers.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments