I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada.I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink' on the Bloomex website.
I paid an additional $9 for a vase and a card. When I didn't hear anything from my mom on the day they were to be delivered I called Bloomex. I was told they were never delivered and they didn't know why. I requested that the flowers not be delivered and to be refunded.
I was told that a 'supervisor' would be in touch with me personally within 24 hours. I never heard anything and then my mom called the next day to tell me she received the flowers. They arrived without a vase and looked like a grocery store bouquet and they were YELLOW roses (which I hate) not pink gerber daisies. Brutal!
I have written and called Bloomex and have yet to hear back from their customer service people.I will never waste my money through Bloomex again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Everything horrible service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "OMG why did I not see this website yesterday before I ordered my Sister flowers for her birthday that did not arrive on her day. They arrived 7am this..."
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "I have lived here for 3 years now (big mistake). They *** over with miscellaneous charges like overages on utilities that can not be legitimized and random increases in reoccurring..."
- "As you can see in the in attached photo, the print on the tshirt I got in the mail is much smaller than the one in the product photo, and..."
- "Just occupied January,2016 FILTHY & UNSAFE. MOVE IN: Management said we had to wait to move our son in at least 3 days because maintenance had to..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."