Sydney, New South Wales
1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a floral display on Tuesday 3rd August @ 9.29am, website promised same day delivery of all orders placed before 1pm, I emailed the company to reiterate delivered must be on the day, that was Tuesday it is now Friday & still no answer from my email, I than rang the 1800 number, first attempt I was hung up on, second customer service operator could not understand me, third CSO spoke like he wasn't the slightest bit interested in my call, but told me they would be delivered.

They were delivered but late the following day, the display I chose was of beautiful white Lillie's in a glass vase, the bouquet delivered did not have one bulb flowering & were in a glass jar which looked like it belonged next to a hospital bed.

Save your hard earned dollars, order from a reputable Florist

Review about: Bloomex Flowers White Elegance Arrangement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Web site.

I didn't like: Customer service was useless.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Jwls
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1195122

Any one else had the same experience?