I ordered a floral display on Tuesday 3rd August @ 9.29am, website promised same day delivery of all orders placed before 1pm, I emailed the company to reiterate delivered must be on the day, that was Tuesday it is now Friday & still no answer from my email, I than rang the 1800 number, first attempt I was hung up on, second customer service operator could not understand me, third CSO spoke like he wasn't the slightest bit interested in my call, but told me they would be delivered.
They were delivered but late the following day, the display I chose was of beautiful white Lillie's in a glass vase, the bouquet delivered did not have one bulb flowering & were in a glass jar which looked like it belonged next to a hospital bed.
Save your hard earned dollars, order from a reputable Florist
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Web site
What I disliked
- Customer service was useless
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada. I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink'..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "Bass hill anytime fitness i was kicked out sweared at in public ..."
- "tracking number 1034953869, I filed a formal complaint about stolen goods after they deliver the box and after 4 months, LBC has done nothing as of today 28/04/2015. I then..."
- "This is Connor Baker. Recently I was facing problem with my Gmail account. I thought somebody hacked my account. I search for Gmail support in Australia. I call at this..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."