1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This is the second time I used Bloomex for a very special occasion and they failed me on both times!

I ordered the products well ahead of the "Same Day Delivery" cutoff time, got a confirmation of the sale and order #, got another email in the morning that the order is confirmed and out for delivery (I even called in to make sure the order has gone out and it was also confirmed over the phone as well; by the way I will explain below the process of trying to get a hold of someone to help you after placing the order), just to get an email 2 hours before the end of the delivery time stating that "Unfortunately, your order will be delivered tomorrow!" And to top is off I gete an email blaming me that I put in the order at 3:40PM local time and the same day delivery time is 1PM, when I actually put in the order at 3:40AM local time, well ahead of the same day delivery cutoff time! And when I confronted them that they're reading their information incorrectly, don't even have the decency to apologize!

Now imagine when this order is for someone's last day at the hospital?

Back to the process of trying to get a hold of someone to help you after placing the order. When you call the main line 1-855-717-1222, even though there's an option #2 for existing orders, it just tells you that you need to use Live Chat, which by the way I tried to load up in 3 different browsers and it doesnt work, or email "wecare@bloomex.ca" which you dont hear back from until 24-48 hours after, and that's useless when you are dealing with a same day delivery orders, for someone's last day at the hospital!

So, save yourself the embarrassment and frustration, ignore the fancy website and multiple pictures of products and the online promos and discounts and go with a local shop that you can have a conversation with a human being that cares about their business reputation and your special occasion!

P.S.

And if the company ignores or sabotages this feedback, this Order# 02216426 will provide all the proof to back up the feedback. #SorryNotSorry #Bloomex

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Worst florist delivery, Worst customer service, Customer service was useless, Poor quality and service, Failed delivery and rudness.

Comments

I haven't heard back from them either not happy !!!!