ordered a bouquet for my mum. Order got changed by them. Rung them to say I don't want a particular flower. Rude man who thought I was asking too much of him said he couldn't tell me and manager would ring me....didn't happen..

I Ring back. Phone got "disconnected" and they sent me and email to contact them...I did. Rude lady offered refund. Have taken it. Don't like my chances of receiving it!! Worst customer service!!

Don't waste your time and money with them. I wish I had of read reviews before I ordered....

Go with your local, although it may be more expensive its way worth the money and bother.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of bloomex flowers bouquet from Bloomex Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bloomex Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bloomex Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments