Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought a Christmas arrangement from the Sydney Australia branch, for my mum.It arrived upside down in the box, flowers scattered all over the bottom of the box & most of them half dead!

The arrangement was smaller, than the deluxe one I paid for with no ribbons nor pine cones & the chocolate hamper was not all Lint, that the pictured. Complained to the company & they didn't comment on the quality but just said they would refund the price difference between the standard & deluxe size! Never once offered to refund delivery cost!

Disgusting customer service disgusting attitude toward customers pathetic thieves!Never again!

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service and products delivered were wrong, Different flowers delivered and rude customer service lady, Poor quality and late delivery.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion