Bloomex Flowers - Worst flowers & disgusting customer service!
I bought a Christmas arrangement from the Sydney Australia branch, for my mum.It arrived upside down in the box, flowers scattered all over the bottom of the box & most of them half dead!
The arrangement was smaller, than the deluxe one I paid for with no ribbons nor pine cones & the chocolate hamper was not all Lint, that the pictured. Complained to the company & they didn't comment on the quality but just said they would refund the price difference between the standard & deluxe size! Never once offered to refund delivery cost!
Disgusting customer service disgusting attitude toward customers pathetic thieves!Never again!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and products delivered were wrong
- Different flowers delivered and rude customer service lady
- Poor quality and late delivery
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a designer bunch of flowers for my grandmother whose very special companion dog, Blue, has passed away from advanced cancer very unexpectedly. It is a very hard situation..."
- "I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver...."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I opened in my box of chocolates and I opened one of my chocolates and there was no not tonight when I am me and I will no in my..."