Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought a Christmas arrangement from the Sydney Australia branch, for my mum.It arrived upside down in the box, flowers scattered all over the bottom of the box & most of them half dead!

The arrangement was smaller, than the deluxe one I paid for with no ribbons nor pine cones & the chocolate hamper was not all Lint, that the pictured. Complained to the company & they didn't comment on the quality but just said they would refund the price difference between the standard & deluxe size! Never once offered to refund delivery cost!

Disgusting customer service disgusting attitude toward customers pathetic thieves!Never again!

Review about: Bloomex Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service and products delivered were wrong, Different flowers delivered and rude customer service lady, Poor quality and late delivery.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments

Bloomex Flowers - Poor Service and misleading information on website Bloomex Flowers "there is nothing good i can say about this company. I live in Australia and had sent 3 different items ordered from Bloomex Canada. I order a floral cake,..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet Review Bloomex Flowers "Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day. I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II". Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Extremely Un-Fresh Flowers - Painful Customer Service Bloomex Flowers "My partner was extremely shocked when she received the flowers. She though somebody sent her a death wish. The flowers were dying and squished together. This was just the start..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Almost dead & completely wilted flowers Bloomex Flowers "My niece ordered a Christmas centerpiece with candles for me on Dec 22/18 they were supposed to be delivered that day. I had just lost my dog to a tragic..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more