Style and Design

My spouse called Bloomex and ordered a mix of pink and white flowers.

I received a cheap mix of orange and purple fall themed nonsense.I called to complain, yes complain, and they talked over me and would not listen to what I had to say then hung up on me.

I called back, while discussing the line dropped, so I called back and they said I hung up on them, this is 2015, cell lines drop sometimes! I tried to say I didn't and she just said cause I hung up on her she was hanging up on me. For some reason she then calls me back just to tell me she's hanging up on me again!

We are going to try and cancel the credit card charge, but I'm still furious and insulted.Thank you for ruining our occasion you ridiculous people!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of bloomex flowers bouquet from Bloomex Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Bloomex Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bloomex Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bloomex Flowers?

Comments