1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for a delivery of Designers Collection III flowers for my mother (Mother's Day), delivery 13th May 2017. I specifically requested and paid for delivery on the 13th May so that my mother would be there to receive them, however the flowers were delivered on 12th May (first disappointment).

Once received the flower arrangement looked NOTHING like the Designers Collection III online product photo (second HUGE disappointment). After spending $55 on a bunch of flowers, and selecting the deluxe version, a certain expectation is established and as a customer I would expect the product to look somewhat like the product you ordered. Having alerted the customer complaints they merely responded, "Our specially priced Designers Collection bouquets allow our professional, on-staff Floral Designers to work their magic and flaunt their creativity...Leave it to the experts and let them design a beautiful bouquets for you or your loved ones". Well in that case why have pictures of the bouquets at all, why don't you just say "give us your money and we will deceive you into thinking we will deliver a nice (respectable) bunch of flowers"?

I've attached the delivered flowers and the advertised just so you can see the difference and make up your own mind. Overall, not great service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bloomex Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 13, 2017.

Comments